This property is a spacious one bedroom flat in good location being a short walk to Norbiton BR station and equidistant of central Kingston. The property is available with vacant possession upon completion and there is no related sale/chain.
The flat, which is situated on the first floor of the block, is well presented throughout with a modern kitchen and large reception room with private balcony overlooking the rear of the block.
Langtry Court is a well maintained private building on Coombe Road. There is permit parking available locally the flat is close to all the excellent local amenities such as supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
The flat comprises;
Spacious reception room with door to private balcony
Bedroom with built in wardrobes
The modern fitted kitchen is plumbed for washing machine and has space for a dining table and chairs.
Bathroom with shower over the bath
There are also ample storage cupboards within the flat.
EPC in download tab
Floor plans instructed
Lease is 90 years remaining
Service Charges are £85 per month
Council tax is £1400 pa payable.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Close to local shops and amenities and BR at Norbiton
Image of entry/entrance
Image of kitchen
Image of living room